Chalet Belle Roche
Enjoy a fun and varied ski break in the 4 Vallées, from this flexible ski chalet for 10!
This detached 4-bedroom chalet offers an uplifting ambiance across 2 spacious floors. The well-equipped accommodation comprises a spacious modern living room with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi access, and a family kitchen diner, with direct access to a furnished dining terrace & Spa area.
The sleeping accommodation comprises of a spacious family bedroom with two bunk beds, alongside the 2nd bedroom with a King-sized bed and ensuite bathroom. The 3rd bedroom with a Queen-sized bed is located on the same floor and the 4th bedroom downstairs with a queen-sized bed and ensuite bathroom. A family shower room completes the internal layout of this welcoming ski chalet.
The 2-story chalet offers access to a private garden with stunning views of the mountains and a dining terrace & private spa area. A private on-site parking space is provided and just 20 meters away, guests will find extra public parking along the side of the road. Please note a car is recommended for this chalet. During the winter season, when there is snow, a 4x4 car is highly recommended in order to park the car next to the chalet. The center of town is situated 5 minute's drive away from the chalet, where you will find the cable car and resort center of La Tzoumaz.
Dogs - In some properties of our portfolio, it is possible to admit dogs. Although we love dogs very much, we are forced to charge an extra cleaning fee of 75CHF.
Things to note
- Free wifi provided
- Music stereo
- Private garden
- Private on-site parking space + proximity to public parking (20 meters away)
- We will ask you to throw any trash away and start the dishwasher before you leave
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places and access is by 4-wheel drive with snow tires and/or snow chains can be required in the winter.
- The chalet is located along ‘Les Portes’, 1918 Riddes, just 5 minutes drive from the ski shuttle bus, resort amenities, and cable car of central La Tzoumaz. La Tzoumaz offers a modern well-stocked supermarket and a selection of sports shops, wine bars, and restaurants for memorable meals, ambient evenings out, and Après-ski. From mid-December – April the resort also offers a free shuttle bus service to the cable car of La Tzoumaz.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,-.
- If you would like to bring a dog, it will be a CHF 75,- cleaning fee.
Offering no less than 12 lifts (1 cable car, 5 chair lifts, 6 surface lifts), 12 pistes (18 miles worth!), and 634 meters of vertical descent, La Tzoumaz offers a superb choice for intermediate skiers and snowboarders, as well as more advanced Skiers. The Ski and Snowboard schools also make it a good choice for beginners. Winter sports fans will also find a selection of cross-country ski trails to enjoy, alongside opportunities for sledding, night ski tours, ice skating, dog sledding, ice climbing, paragliding, and sky diving. Summertime stays are equally appealing, with plenty to enjoy, including thermal baths, indoor swimming, hiking, fishing, scooter riding, mountain biking, tennis, climbing, scenic picnics, and the same opportunities for taking to the air.
1 double bed, ensuite bathroom
2 bunk beds
1 double bed
1 double bed, ensuite bathroom
Services included in the rental
Check your availability
Check your availabilty here, do you have a specific request? Please contact us with the contact form.