Relaxing chalet for 6 with sauna!
Chalet Brunello is a cozy and traditional chalet with a four-person sauna, situated in a quiet location at the top of La Tzoumaz, just 300m, or a gentle 3-5 minute walk from the Baby-lift, and just 500m from the free and regular ski bus stop.
The entrance to Chalet Brunello leads to the open-plan kitchen, dining, and living room. This area offers lovely views and all home-from-home conveniences such as a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, oven, and Nespresso machine for coffee lovers. The lounge has a sofa and large fireplace, ideal for cozy nights in!
Chalet Brunello sleeps up to 6 people and consists of 3 separate bedrooms, all located on the upper floor. Wooden stairs lead up to the bedrooms. All three rooms are cozy and offer a great relaxation space. Two bedrooms are furnished with comfortable double beds, and the third with a set of bunk beds. Alongside the bedrooms is a family bathroom with an integrated shower, bath, sink, and WC.
The wellness space with a sauna is located on the ground floor and offers the perfect end to a day of hiking or skiing.
Two parking spots are available, one of them in a garage, and the other just in front of the garage. The garage is located +- 100m from the chalet. No parking in front of the chalet is allowed
Things to note
- Free wifi provided
- Indoor parking + outdoor parkin
- We will ask you to throw any trash away and start the dishwasher before you leave
- The chalet is located along ‘Rue des Portes’: It is a 5 min drive from the center of La Tzoumaz. From the chalet, it is a 30-minute walk or 10-minute drive to the main ski lifts at La Tzoumaz.
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places and access is by 4-wheel drive with snow tires and/or snow chains can be required in the winter.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,-.
- If you would like to bring a dog, it will be a CHF 75,- cleaning fee.
Nespresso machine guarantee