If you are looking for a mountain getaway in Switzerland’s largest ski area, Chalet Chouchou is perfect for you.
Part of Les Portes du Soleil is located in the picturesque village of Morgins. The traditional Swiss chalet is conveniently located, it is within walking distance to the village and the ski bus is only but a few feet from your front door. Ideal for those seeking activities! If you are interested in a more tranquil day, you can relax by the fire in the cozy living room which offers a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains.
Chalet Chouchou has 3 bedrooms that can sleep up to 6 people. Of the three rooms, two are furnished with double beds and the remaining has two single beds.
Perfect for both friends and families alike. The chalet has a full bathroom with a shower as well as a second toilet.
The open space kitchen, dining, and living area on the ground floor have plenty of natural light and all the amenities you may need for a relaxing stay. The perfect place to gather and relax after a day of activities. The outside terrace is furnished with a BBQ and seating area for those sunny summer days.
Whether you decide to come in summer or winter, Morgins and the surrounding areas have much to offer, ranging from hiking to skiing to tobogganing and après-skiing it won’t be hard to fill your days!
Chalet ChouChou is the ideal spot for mountain lovers, conveniently located and with so much to offer, it can only result in enjoyable holidays.
Things to note
- We would kindly ask you to throw any trash away with one of the bags we have provided you, and start the dishwasher before you leave.
- The communal access road to the chalet in this area is steep in places and access by 4-wheel drive with snow tires and/or snow chains can be required in the winter.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,- each.
- Dogs are allowed on the property, however, wecharge an extra CHF 75,- for the cleaning fee.
- Free wifi available in the chalet.
Nespresso machine guarantee