From this well-placed chalet, families can enjoy cosy moments together nearby the Gondala lift in La Tzoumaz!
Boasting a lovely tranquil setting just 4 minutes’ drive from the Gondala lift, this spacious 5-bedroom chalet offers plenty of room for families of 10-12.
The 4-storey chalet features a generous, yet cosy feeling Living room with a large sofa, ambient fireplace, TV and balcony access. A separate Kitchen Diner offers a lovely setting for relaxed meal moments and is equipped with a range cooker, a microwave, oven, electric kettle, coffee machine and fridge.
The equally timeless sleeping accommodation is ideally-suited for flexible family stays. A Master Double bedroom with balcony access is accompanied by a 2nd Double bedroom, a child-friendly 3rd bedroom with bunk beds, 2 Single beds and balcony, alongside a 4th Single bedroom and a 5th family room to a mezzanine floor, furnished with 2 Single beds and an additional Single bed.
A modern full family bathroom is complemented by a 2nd full bathroom equipped with a shower cubicle.
Outside, guests can soak up some sun from the peaceful private garden, which is accompanied by a private parking space. In winter the chalet is not always accessible by car (if there is too much snow, guests will need to walk 5 minutes to the chalet). For this reason, it is not suitable for elderly guests.
The inviting 4-storey chalet features in a quiet backwater setting in Riddes and is just 4 minutes’ drive away from the Gondala lift and well-serviced resort centre of La Tzoumaz.
Things to note
- Free wifi provided
- We will ask you to throw any trash away and start the dishwasher before you leave
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places and access is by 4 wheel drive with snow tires and/or snow chains can be required in the winter.
- Situated along the peaceful secondary road of ‘Rue des Cerfs’, the chalet enjoys a quiet holiday setting in La Tzoumaz, 4 minutes’ drive from the Gondala lift and resort amenities of La Tzoumaz.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,- .
- If you would like to bring a dog, it will be a CHF 75,- cleaning fee.
The village centre of La Tzoumaz offers a modern well-stocked supermarket and a selection of sports shops, wine bars and restaurants for memorable meals, ambient evenings out and Après-ski. From mid-December – April the resort also offers a free shuttle bus service to the cable car of La Tzoumaz.
A lovely large Swiss Alps Ski resort, the village of La Tzoumaz forms part of the famous ‘Four Valleys’ (4 Vallées), which together comprises the ski resorts of Verbier, Nendaz, Veysonnas, La Tzoumaz and Thyon.
Nespresso machine guarantee