Chalet Mouettes, a beautiful traditional Swiss chalet located close to the center of La Tzoumaz ideal for a mountain break!
The spacious living and dining areas are characterised by bay windows windows that frame the stunning views of the 4 Valleys. This timeless architecture follows on from the traditional houses in the area with the warm-surfaced finishes of the interior and the traditional wooden exterior. Traditional materials such as wood and various natural stones are used consistently throughout the chalet. If you are looking for a Swiss authentic feel, then this is the chalet for you.
The first floor living area is a beautiful open space plan that is composed of the kitchen, dining room and living room. The structure of the open space allows for lots of natural light to enter the room. Enjoy a relaxing moment by the impressive fireplace on a chilly day. You can access a balcony that overlooks the tranquil neighbourhood and spends the day covered in the sun’s rays.
The second floor leads to the master bedroom suite, with en-suite shower room and a further private balcony. The second floor has a further two double bedrooms leading to a balcony, as well as a family bathroom. 6 people can comfortably be accommodated here at Chalet Mouettes.
There are two garage parking spaces directly in front of the chalet entrance. Situated near the center of La Tzoumaz, the chalet itself is approximately a 10 minute walk for the central amenities and the ski lifts, there is additionally a free ski bus stop in front of the chalet that can be used during the high season in winter.
If you are looking for a quiet getaway spot in the Swiss alps, look no further as Chalet Mouettes is for you.
Things to note
- We would kindly ask you to throw any trash away with one of the bags we have provided you, and start the dishwasher before you leave.
- The chalet is located along Route de la Foret Verte, is a 5 min drive from the center of La Tzoumaz and the ski lifts.
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places and access by 4 wheel drive with snow tires and/or snow chains can be required in the winter.
- Two outside parking spaces are available directly in front of the chalet entrance, free parking is available down the road. The access is a flat walk of approx. 3 metres.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,- each.
- Dogs are allowed on the property, we however charge an extra CHF 75,- for cleaning fee.
- Free wifi available in the chalet.
Nespresso machine guarantee