Authentic Swiss Spa Chalet Jacuzzi & Sauna
Tempt yourselves away to the 4 Vallées Ski-walking-region, with a memorable stay in this luxury La Tzoumas chalet!
Oozing an effortless blend of timeless Swiss chalet ambience with contemporary and sumptuous home comfort, this modern retreat offers the perfect escapism for Ski breaks and year-round stay.
Inside, a beautiful open plan Living room with full-height ceiling and scenic mountain view floor-to-ceiling windows creates an uplifting environment for day-night enjoyment. A plush, stylish L-shaped sofa suite invites guests to sink into its plush depths and enjoy the ambience of the fireplace. The accompanying Kitchen Diner provides a chic setting for hosting ‘wow factor’ dinner parties. The cool, vibrant chairs of the dining area seat up to 10 and the table is positioned to make the most of the far-reaching mountain views. Dinner parties can be held effortlessly; with the sleek integrated designer Kitchen complementing the entertaining same space. Featuring a small breakfast bar, the seamless looking Kitchen is well equipped with an eye-level oven, induction hob, coffee machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
The sleeping accommodation in the chalet is equally well-presented and is perfectly-suited for friends and grown-up families. The gorgeous ambient layout comprises of a spacious Master Double bedroom with luxury En-suite with bath tub, a second Double bedroom, a welcoming Guest bedroom with a set of Twin Joinable beds and a flexible 4th bedroom furnished with 2 sets of bunk beds. Two chic contemporary shared bathrooms, both with walk-in shower provide the perfect convenience for early morning starts, whilst the outdoor Jacuzzi tub and large indoor sauna room invites guests to spend some quality time restoring and replenishing the senses after a day on the ski slopes or out walking.
The luxury chalet benefits from a private parking space and a sunny private garden and terrace with BBQ.
From its location overlooking the Rhone Valley, groups are within easy reach of the Ski shuttle bus in La Tzoumaz.
- Luxury modern chalet, for adult groups & grown-up families of 10
- 65" Samsung QLED smart TV with Netflix
- Beautiful open plan mountain-view interior
- Contemporary Kitchen Diner to Living room
- Ambient fireplace
- Flexible sleeping accommodation
- Private Sauna + outdoor Jacuzzi (open all year)
- Garden with terrace
- Private parking space
- Bedroom 1: A restful Double bedroom with luxury En-suite
- Bedroom 2: A versatile family room for 4, featuring a wall-mounted TV & 2 sets of Bunk beds
- Bedroom 3: An ambient Double bedroom for 2
- Bedroom 4: A flexible Guest room for 2, featuring a set of Twin Joinable beds
- Master Bedroom En-suite: A modern and stylish suite fitted with a bath tub, wash basin & WC
- Bathroom 2: A sleek modern suite with walk-in shower, a wash basin & WC
- Bathroom 3: A sleek modern suite with walk-in shower, a wash basin & WC
Things to note
- Free wifi provided
- We will ask you to throw any trash away and start the dishwasher before you leave
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places and access is by 4 wheel drive with snow tires and/or snow chains can be required in the winter.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,- .
- If you would like to bring a dog, it will be a CHF 75,- cleaning fee.
Situated along the main road of ‘Rue des Chablotays’, La Tzoumaz the residence enjoys a convenient location next to a small public car park and the La Vouatère bus stop. Guests are placed 500 metres from the ski lift and the child-friendly Snow Garden.
The peaceful holiday setting places guests only a 9-minute drive away from the centre of La Tzoumaz. The village centre offers a modern well-stocked supermarket and a selection of sports shops, wine bars and restaurants for memorable meals, ambient evenings out and Après-ski. From mid-December – April the resort also offers a free shuttle bus service to the cable car of La Tzoumaz.
A lovely large Swiss Alps Ski resort, the village of La Tzoumaz forms part of the famous ‘Four Valleys’ (4 Vallées), which together comprises the ski resorts of Verbier, Nendaz, Veysonnas, La Tzoumaz and Thyon.
Offering no less than 12 lifts (1 cable car, 5 chair lifts, 6 surface lifts), 12 pistes (18 miles worth!) and 634 metres of vertical descent, La Tzoumaz offers a superb choice for intermediate skiers and snowboarders, as well as more advanced Skiers. The Ski and Snowboard schools also make it a good choice for beginners. Winter sport fans will also find a selection of cross-country ski trails to enjoy, alongside opportunities for sledging, night ski tours, ice skating, dog sledding, ice climbing, paragliding and sky diving.
Summertime stays are equally appealing, with plenty to enjoy, including thermal baths, indoor swimming, hiking, fishing, scooter riding, mountain biking, tennis, climbing, picnics and the same opportunities for paragliding and sky diving.
The closest airports from the chalet are Sion (25 min), Geneva (1 hour 40), (Bern (1 hr 50) and Annecy (2hr 10).
Dogs - In some properties of our portfolio it is possible to admit dogs. Although we love dogs very much, we are forced to charge an extra cleaning fee of 75CHF.
Services included in the rental
High quality bed linen
Ski pas discount
Discount on ski rentals
Free summer VIP card
Nespresso machine guarantee
Check your availability
Check your availabilty here, do you have a specific request? Please contact us with the contact form.
★ Central Heating
★ Child Friendly
★ Mountain View
★ Off Street Parking
★ Separate kitchen
★ Coffee Maker
★ Cooking Utensils
★ Dishes & Utensils
★ Central Heating
★ Mountain Climbing
★ Post Office