Beautiful 3 bedroom family friendly Chalet in La Tzoumaz!
Chalet Anne-Sophie is a traditional Swiss chalet located not far from the center of La Tzoumaz. Chalet Anne-Sophie offers beautiful views over the 4 Valleys, a perfect location for a relaxing mountain getaway. If you are looking for a Swiss authentic feel, then this is the chalet for you.
Anne-Sophie sleeps up to 6 people in 3 comfortable bedrooms located downstairs. Two of the bedrooms consist of double beds and the third has a bunk bed. Each room has sufficient storage space for your time here in La Tzoumaz. A family bedroom with a bathtub is also located downstairs.
The open plan living room, dining room and kitchen offer lots of natural light and spectacular views of the 4 Valleys. The sofas located next to the in-built fireplace offer a delightful and relaxing spot here in the Swiss mountains. You can access a balcony that overlooks the tranquil neighbourhood and spends the day covered in the sun’s rays.
There are three parking spaces directly in front of the chalet, on the road. The access is up a set of steps on the right when facing the chalet. For an authentic stay in the Swiss Alps, Chalet Anne-Sophie welcomes you with open arms.
Things to note
- We would kindly ask you to throw any trash away with one of the bags we have provided you, and start the dishwasher before you leave.
- The chalet is located along Impasse de la Chapelle, it is a 10 min drive from the center of La Tzoumaz and the ski lifts.
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places and access by 4 wheel drive with snow tyres and/or snow chains can be required in the winter
- Three outside parking spaces are available directly in front of the chalet entrance, alongside the road.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,- each.
- Dogs are allowed on the property, we however charge an extra CHF 75,- for cleaning fee.
- Free wifi available in the chalet.
Nespresso machine guarantee