Nestled amongst nature in a quiet, picturesque location, this 2-story Mazot invites groups of 6 to enjoy a memorable getaway.
The Mazot, authentic chalet façade enjoys plenty of charm and is enhanced by a modernized interior and its own, sunny private garden.
The ground floor includes a spacious and comfortable living room with flat-screen TV and views across the mountains for some relaxing distraction after a long day. Around the corner is the kitchen and dining room space, fully-equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine and breakfast bar for 2. The light and fresh layout provide ample space for both entertaining and unwinding after a day on the slopes.
From the dining room, a winding flight of open tread stairs leads to the upstairs accommodation. Upstairs, there are two spacious bedrooms with double beds and a common bathroom and shower.
In the garden, there is a terrace to enjoy the sun and the view, with a seating area and BBQ at your disposal. For added convenience, a washer and dryer are also featured within the home.
From the Mazot there are several walks (on foot or with snowshoes, depending on the season) to the village of La Tzoumaz, to the forest, or to the mountain pastures.
Mazot Les Marmottes is an ideal place to rest and recharge your batteries surrounded by nature.
Things to note
- Free wifi provided
- Samsung QLED Curved 65" Smart tv
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private parking space
- We will ask you to throw any trash away and start the dishwasher before you leave
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places and access is by 4-wheel drive with snow tires and/or snow chains can be required in the winter.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,-.
- Situated in a quiet setting along ‘Rue de Deuray’, the charming retreat enjoys carefree proximity to the local ‘Les Trappeurs’ restaurant (6 minutes walk/ 1-minute drive) and is also well placed for reaching the nearby cable car and resort village amenities of central La Tzoumaz (3 minutes’ drive away).
- If you would like to bring a dog, it will be a CHF 75,- cleaning fee.
A lovely large Swiss Alps Ski resort, the village of La Tzoumaz forms part of the famous ‘Four Valleys’ (4 Vallées), which together comprise the ski resorts of Verbier, Nendaz, Veysonnas, La Tzoumaz, and Thyon.
The village center of La Tzoumaz offers a modern well-stocked supermarket and a selection of sports shops, wine bars, and restaurants for memorable meals, ambient evenings out, and Après-ski. From mid-December – April the resort also offers a free shuttle bus service to the cable car of La Tzoumaz.
Services included in the rental
Nespresso machine guarantee
Check your availability
Check your availabilty here, do you have a specific request? Please contact us with the contact form.