Nestled amongst nature in a quiet, picturesque location, this 2-story Mazot invites groups of 6 to enjoy a memorable getaway.
The Mazot, authentic chalet façade enjoys plenty of charm and is enhanced by a modernized interior and sunny private garden.
The ground floor includes a spacious and comfortable living room with a flat-screen TV and views across the mountains for some relaxing distraction after a long day. Around the corner is the kitchen and dining room space, fully equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine and breakfast bar for 2. The light and fresh layout provides ample space for entertaining and unwinding after a day on the slopes.
From the dining room, a winding flight of open-tread stairs leads to the upstairs accommodation. Upstairs, there are two spacious bedrooms with double beds and a shared bathroom and shower.
In the garden, there is a terrace to enjoy the sun and the view, with a seating area and BBQ at your disposal. For added convenience, a washer and dryer are also featured within the home.
From the Mazot, there are several walks (on foot or with snowshoes, depending on the season) to the village of La Tzoumaz, the forest, or the mountain pastures.
Mazot Les Marmottes is an ideal place to rest and recharge your batteries surrounded by nature.
Things to note
- Free wifi provided
- Samsung QLED Curved 65" Smart TV
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private parking space
- We will ask you to throw away trash and start the dishwasher before you leave.
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places, and access is by 4-wheel drive with snow tires and snow chains, which can be required in the winter.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,-.
- Situated in a quiet setting along 'Rue de Deuray,' the charming retreat enjoys carefree proximity to the local 'Les Trappeurs restaurant (a 6-minute walk/ 1-minute drive) and is also well placed for reaching the nearby cable car and resort village amenities of central La Tzoumaz (3 minutes drive away).
- If you want to bring a dog, it will be a CHF 75,- cleaning fee.
A lovely large Swiss Alps Ski resort, the village of La Tzoumaz forms part of the famous 'Four Valleys' (4 Vallées), which together comprise the ski resorts of Verbier, Nendaz, Veysonnas, La Tzoumaz, and Thyon.
The village center of La Tzoumaz offers a modern, well-stocked supermarket and a selection of sports shops, wine bars, and restaurants for memorable meals, ambient evenings out, and Après-ski. From mid-December – April, the resort also offers a free shuttle bus service to the cable car of La Tzoumaz.
Nespresso machine guarantee