Experience the perfect blend of modern architecture and subtle alpine decor in this charming chalet across two floors of living space.
The chalet comfortably accommodates up to 6 people in 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The ground floor boasts an open-plan kitchen, living room, and dining area, providing a delightful entertainment space. Step outside onto the south-facing patio and garden, and take in the panoramic mountain views of the Rhone Valley.
Upstairs, you will find 4 beautifully furnished and well-appointed bedrooms. The sleeping arrangements consist of two double bedrooms on the upper floor along with the 2 single bedrooms, and an open-plan mezzanine above. The mezzanine can be reached from a ladder in every single bedroom. The chalet's top floor also features a family bathroom.
One of its standout features of Chalet Theo is the stunning office space, which boasts magnificent views of the surrounding peaks and valleys. This workspace is not only functional but also stylishly designed with a modern aesthetic. The sleek desk is spacious and ideal for working comfortably. The office space in Chalet Theo is perfect for those looking to combine work and play, allowing you to be productive while also enjoying the beauty of your surroundings.
Access the chalet by a set of steps leading directly to the front door, garage, laundry, and ski storage room. The chalet benefits from two parking spots in front of the chalet.
The chalet is located along Impasse des Crus: It is a short drive from the center of La Tzoumaz. The chalet also futures quick access to the center of the village through the free ski bus service, which runs through the village. The bus stop is situated at the start of the road.
Things to note:
- Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Please dispose of the trash and start the dishwasher before leaving.
- The chalet is located along Impasse des Crus short drive to the center & ski lifts of La Tzoumaz.
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places, and access is by 4-wheel drive. Snow tires and/or snow chains may be required in winter.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,-.
- If you want to bring a pet, it will be a CHF 75,- cleaning fee.
Nespresso machine guarantee